HLC realize how important it is to find the right school for your child to attend when it comes to their education, here at HLC we believe that all children are created for God’s glory and endowed by him with an inalienable potential to acquire wisdom and knowledge. We desire to be a leading Christian School that is distinguished by its redemptive discipleship through rigorous curricular programs promoting Christ-centered critical thinking and co-curricular programs that allow students to fully display their diverse talents and skills while fostering an enthusiastic love for family, school and community. Our vision is to promote spiritual, educational and social growth through each student. Look for a school that will make an educational experience for you and your child.
1. Completed Application and $50 application fee
2. Social Security Card
3. Birth Certificate
4. Health physical record/immunization record
5. Previous school report card/transcript if applicable
6. Notarized agreement (HLC notary on site)
7. Previous school achievement test results
8. Reference letter from teacher, principal or church leader
Tuition is $8050 - $9050 per year and is payable in 10 monthly installments. You may qualify for a scholarship from one of the following organizations: Click on the link below for more information.